Thursday, November 5, 2015

Share handmade kindness

World kindness day is November 13th, 2015.
I joined a crafting community on Instagram to share our handmade cards with others - to share handmade kindness. We all make so many cards so it's nice to send one just because.

I have been following  @cleanmama on Instagram and finally last week I started to follow the cleaning schedule. I must say I like it, again it makes me balance my crafting addiction with everyday life. The truth is my children are all grown up so its only my husband and I and two dogs and two birds. But the floors still needs to be vacuumed and mopped , bathrooms cleaned and dusting done. So doing one thing every day during a week makes it easier and gets me moving.
I'm preparing for my November class this Saturday and I'm very excited. I love making Christmas cards. Here is a sneak peek of an elegant white and gold card we will be making:

No comments:

Post a Comment