Wednesday, September 9, 2015

How to break your card making addiction

So I am definitely a paper crafting addict, but then again there are much worse addictions then this one, right?
But I'm also an adult, a mom, a wife and a house keeper SO, I have to from time to time use reasoning with myself and leave the seat at my desk and actually do other things. Today it wasn't even that hard to leave my seat, it actually was easy because I can't sit much. And if you must know, it's because my butt hurts 😜. So here is what happened. Yesterday I spent a day in beautiful South Lake Tahoe and I drove by Stables in Zephyr Cove. Yes, it has been 20+ years since I was on the top of the horse but heck , I figured it's like bike riding, right? Well it was and it wasn't. Big John was a BIG horse but as gentle as a lamb, haha. So there was no trouble there at all. The horse in front of us was a bit too slow and the guy didn't use his heals to make him go faster so Big John had his head almost touching  the rear of the horse in front of us. Every now and then that horse in front of us would swing his big head side ways and give Big John that look "get out of my ass bud, or else " look but there was no confrontation.  The views were breath taking, the forrest, the lake, even the dust I was breathing had its charm. So yes that's why I can't sit today and make cards :) next time I will need to bring a memory foam pillow , haha
It's good to break your routine sometimes. I am blessed that I can spend so much time on crafting. But sometimes it does get out of control and all other things don't get done. So today my addiction was broken, but tomorrow? Who knows what I will be doing tomorrow?
And here I am sitting high - majestic views all around me. Till next time, Wiesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment